The inspiration for this shirt comes from Psalm 121 where the Psalmist wrote "I lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."
We design our jewelry and apparel to bless others in a personal way, and in return we are being a blessing to those in need by donating a portion of the proceeds from our sales not only to orphanages in Haiti and India, but also to local organizations who strive to bring hope to their communities.
Soft washed garment dyed fabric.
Printed in Georgia, USA.
Fit: Runs true to size for men, slightly larger than a unisex fit.
Sizing and Specifications:
- 100% Combed and Ring-Spun Cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Side seamed.
- Tight knit.
- Short sleeve
- Ribbed crew neck
- Printed in Georgia, USA
- Fit: Runs true to size for men, slightly larger than unisex
- Sizes: Small thru XX-Large
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium/hot iron. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.